The 2020 Researchers of the Year:
- Erica Puentes Martinez: Double majors in African American Studies and American Studies, with a minor in Latina/o Studies
- Morgan Anvari: Major in Psychology
- Jacob Silverman: Double major in Government and Politics and Mechanical Engineering
- Kayla Petrover: Major in Mechanical Engineering
- Nicholas Poniatowski: Major in Physics
- Mark Zic: Major in Physics
- Tanay Wakhare: Double major in Mathematics and Computer Science, with a minor in Archaeology
UPCOMING INFORMATION SESSIONS
Learn more about upcoming MCUR information sessions
UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH DAY 2020 - DRUM PLATFORM OPEN FOR VIEWING
We invite students, faculty, and staff to join in celebrating our undergraduates’ remarkable and varied research accomplishments at the annual Undergraduate Research Day (URD) poster presentation.
This year's event is taking place virtually, through the University Libraries DRUM (Digital Repository at the University of Maryland) platform. We will have over 110 posters, and hundreds of individual and team presenters represented.
To see this year's poster presentations, visit the Maryland Center for Undergraduate Research community by clicking here.
You can use the search box on this page to find presentations using the terms listed below, OR you can browse using the convenient links in the "This Community" menu on the right-hand side of the page.
- Presenters' Last Names
- Presenters' College Acronym (see here)
- Presenters' Department (e.g. "psychology" or "physics")
- Presenters' Team Affiliation (for team presentations, e.g. Gemstone)
In addition, a searchable directory of this year's presentations is available for download by clicking here.
URD is Maryland’s largest, most visible, and most diversified showcase for undergraduate research accomplishments – visit and learn from hundreds of team and individual presenters!
Search MCUR's database of Fall/Spring semester research opportunities
Search paid research opportunities by clicking on the "Current Students" tab or visiting our sister site, the National Scholarship Office